BEHIND RIABNI™ Identical Dosing & Administration

RIABNI™ HAS THE SAME DOSING SCHEDULE AS RITUXAN®1

CD20-POSITIVE B-Cell NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA (NHL)

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Day 1 of each cycle of chemotherapy (≤ 8 doses)

In patients with a complete or partial response, as single-agent maintenance therapy every 8 weeks for 12 doses, beginning 8 weeks after the last dose of chemotherapy

Day 1 of each cycle of chemotherapy (≤ 8 doses)

In patients with a complete or partial response, as single-agent maintenance therapy every 8 weeks for 12 doses, beginning 8 weeks after the last dose of chemotherapy

375 mg/m2

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Once weekly for 4 or 8 doses 375 mg/m2

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Once weekly for 4 doses 375 mg/m2

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Following 6-8 cycles of CVP chemotherapy:

Once weekly for 4 doses at 6-month intervals (16 doses maximum)
375 mg/m2

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Day 1 of each cycle of chemotherapy (≤ 8 infusions) 375 mg/m2

Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)

Table name here

Schedule

RIABNI™ dose

Cycle 1: One day prior to initiation of FC chemotherapy 375 mg/m2
Cycles 2-6: Day 1 of FC chemotherapy cycles (every 28 days) Cycle 1: 375 mg/m2
Cycles 2-6: 500 mg/m2 Cycles 2-6: Day 1 of FC chemotherapy cycles (every 28 days) 500 mg/m2
  • CVP = cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone; FC = fludarabine, cyclophosphamide.

Find and download additional dosing resources

RIABNI™ has the same administration and infusion rates as Rituxan®1

ADMINISTRATION GUIDELINES

  • Interrupt the infusion or slow the infusion rate for infusion-related reactions
  • See Boxed WARNINGS, Dosage and Administration, Warnings and Precautions, and Adverse Reactions sections of the full Prescribing Information
FIRST INFUSION
Infusion Rate
  • Initiate infusion at a rate of 50 mg/hr
  • In the absence of infusion toxicity, increase rate by 50 mg/hr increments every 30 minutes, to a maximum of 400 mg/hr
SUBSEQUENT STANDARD INFUSION
Infusion Rate
  • Initiate infusion at a rate of 100 mg/hr
  • In the absence of infusion toxicity, increase rate by 100 mg/hr increments at 30 minute intervals, to a maximum of 400 mg/hr
SUBSEQUENT 90-MINUTE INFUSION (For Previously Untreated Follicular NHL and DLBCL Patients)
Infusion Rate

If patients did not experience a Grade 3 or 4 infusion-related adverse event during Cycle 1, a 90-minute infusion can be administered in Cycle 2 with a glucocorticoid-containing chemotherapy regimen. If the 90-minute infusion is tolerated in Cycle 2, the same rate can be used when administering the remainder of the treatment regimen (through Cycle 6 or 8).

  • Initiate at a rate of 20% of the total dose given in the first 30 minutes and the remaining 80% of the total dose over the next 60 minutes
  • Patients who have clinically significant cardiovascular disease or who have a circulating lymphocyte count 5000/mm3 before Cycle 2 should not be administered the 90-minute infusion
RIABNI™ has an established Q-CODE: QXXXX

Download Nurse Dosing Guide

Learn more about
storage and
handling for RIABNI™