AMGEN REIMBURSEMENT Counselors
Connect with an Amgen Reimbursement Counselor or schedule a visit with a Field Reimbursement Specialist.
PATIENT RESOURCE GUIDE
Find co-pay and reimbursement resources* for patients with different kinds of insurance, or no insurance at all.
Submit, store, and retrieve benefit verifications for all of your patients on RIABNI™.
EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT FROM AMGEN
Amgen Assist 360™ Nurse NAVIGATORS
A Nurse Navigator is a single point of contact that helps patients and caregivers find the resources that are most important to them so that they can stay focused on their treatment. Nurse Navigators are there to support, not replace, your treatment plan and do not provide medical advice or case management services.†
CO-PAY AND REIMBURSEMENT RESOURCES
Help patients with insurance benefit verification and put them in touch with programs that may help them afford their prescribed medication, such as Amgen FIRST STEP™ for commercially insured patients, or independent nonprofit organizations.*
HELP FINDING TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING ASSISTANCE*
Refer patients needing assistance with travel related to their therapy to independent nonprofit organizations that may provide help with gas, tolls, parking, airfare, and lodging.
REFERRALS TO RESOURCES FOR DAY-TO-DAY LIVING*
Help patients get in touch with independent nonprofit organizations that may provide community resources, local support groups, and counseling services.
- *Resources include referrals to independent nonprofit patient assistance programs. Eligibility for resources provided by independent nonprofit patient assistance programs is based on the nonprofits’ criteria. Amgen has no control over these programs and provides referrals as a courtesy only.
- †Patients should always consult their healthcare provider regarding medical decisions or treatment concerns.
To enroll your patients in the Amgen FIRST STEP™ Program, please call1‑888‑65‑STEP1 (1-888-657-8371) or visit AmgenFirstStep.com
The Amgen FIRST STEP™ Program can help your eligible commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescription costs, including deductible, co-insurance, and co-payment.‡
- $0 out-of-pocket for first dose
- $5 out-of-pocket for subsequent doses, up to program maximum in assistance per calendar year. See AmgenFIRSTSTEP.com for terms and conditions
- No income eligibility requirement
- ‡Terms, conditions, and program maximums apply. This program is not open to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program. Not valid where prohibited by law.
A nonprofit patient assistance program sponsored by Amgen that helps qualifying patients access Amgen medicines, including RIABNI™, at no cost.
Resources for your Office
Order resources to help you administer RIABNI™, guide conversations with patients, or learn more about prescribing RIABNI™ for your patients.